Happy New Year and welcome to 2016!
This year Zambia turns 52 years old on 24 October. By pure coincidence (or probably just mathematics) there are 52 weeks in a year.
To celebrate, we’ve asked fifty-two Zambian bloggers to post an interview of another Zambian blogger. We’ll have one interview each week for the entire year and have an incredible line-up of bloggers.
To demonstrate just how creative we are, we’re calling it the, “Fifty-Two Zambian Bloggers Project”. So incredibly creative :-).
Hope you’ll stay along for the ride!
Here are the posts so far:
- Leelee Ngwenya, @leelabee interviewed by @silumesii
- The Man Behind the Fiction … Benny Blow, @Benny_blow interviewed by @leelabee
- Who is Samba Yonga?, @Kuwaha interviewed by @Benny_blow
- Fashioning Zambia from the Mediterranean blue, @m6e5tr0 interviewed by @Kuwaha
- My “Interview” with Tasila Mwale, @Odalitsidwa interviewed by @m6e5tr0
- Say Hello to Peter Nawa, @peternawa interviewed by @Odalitsidwa
- Bon Appétit from The Blenderist, @TheBlenderist interviewed by @peternawa
- The Awesome Edwina Mazunda, @ed_summer interviewd by @TheBlenderist
- Into The Mind Of …, @TheHungryBard interviewed by @ed_summer